Ladies, there’s no denying we spend a lot of time and energy dreaming about our perfect engagement ring and wedding band – so I want to encourage you to give your man the same luxury when it comes to picking out his perfect ring! We just began this process, and these few tips have been helpful in narrowing down the selections:
1. Set a budget. This will determine from day one which metals will or will not be within reason. Diamond encrusted bands tend to start around $1,800, while a tungsten ring is around the $250 mark.
2. Consider his personality and lifestyle. Does he work with his hands? Play sports? Heavy lifting? This also impacts which type of metal he should consider.
3. Will your rings match? Maybe he wants the same metal type or an engraved message on his ring.
4. Go together and enjoy the special moment by his side!
5. Remember that maintenance for diamond bands is a bit more extensive than a regular band.
6. Be certain to get the ring sized professionally.
This is something he will wear forever so make sure it’s something he truly loves! Happy hunting!